Friday, March 22, 2013
First Contribution
My name is Masato Isaji. I am from Aichi in Japan. My hobby is watching movie and listen to rock music. I have one sister. She is two year older than me. I have been at ASU for about 3 months. I came to study English at ASU because I was transferred to U.S.A company which located Phoenix so I have to communicate with coworker and customer in English. I will study AECP until the first 4 weeks of this session. After ASU finish, I plan to work for United States for three years. The most interesting thing that I have ever done in my life is travel to Los Angeles with AECP friend who is not speak Japanese. My major was machine engineering. Six years have passed since I joined the Japanese company. Time flies very fast. My most interesting characteristic is hard-working and friendly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment